Thursday, January 06, 2011

Wouldn't it be interesting if they made a side story a main one? (for the lack of a better way to put it)

I was watching Juyon-sai no haha, about a 14 year old girl who got pregnant and throughout the story it was all about her and her parents, while her little brother was always left out from the family conversations and whenever he asked they'd say "it's nothing".

I mean, it'd be quite interesting to have a movie/drama where there's a MAJOR event going on but it only plays a SMALL role in the movie. Like in the case of this show, it'll ALL be about the jealous little boy growing up with all kinds of xxx complex cause nobody bothered much about him since young. Being told "you won't understand" a million times and his family hiding such big secrets from him. No trust, not much love and all. Then the story will slowly develop and he'll grow into this emo rebellious boy etc.

..and the story about the pregnant girl as a 'side story' kind of thing.


Okay I'm totally useless at expressing my ideas it just makes everything sound stupid. If I ever create an artwork again I'll remind myself to do something like that. More perspectives eh?


-----


Just started watching Ryuusei no Kizuna about three siblings in search of the person who killed their parents while they were young and plan to get rid of him themselves. It's alright at episode 1 so far, but I heard it get's really interesting at the climax.

I just love it when my favourite actors play the main roles in dark-themed dramas. Sora kara furu ichioku no hoshi was THE reason I liked Kimura Takuya so much (Hero too) and now there's Ninomiya Kazunari with Ao no Hono, Ryuusei no Kizuna and all his emo roles. Especially nino with his sad, watery eyes. Absolutely convincing acting when he gets all emotional and starts shouting too.

No comments: